Fully pigmented PVB based ink for regular speed printing.
- – These inks are suitable for slow to mid-range speed printing,(Max 150 m/min) subject to press conditions and correct solvent combinations UNILAM White ink can be used as a universal White for backing most other ink systems.
- – PRINTING SUBSTRATES- Treated Polyester, Treated BOPP BOPP, Coated and Plain Polyester
- – SYSTEM FOR DILUTION
- – Normal Drying : NPA : NPAC = 3 : 1
- – Fast Drying : IPA : ETAC = 3 : 1
- – Slow Drying : NPA : NPAC = 5 : 1
- – Retarder : Ethoxy Propanol